There is something special about receiving a handwritten note card. It communicates that someone took the extra time to acknowledge you. I love sending personalized notecards because I know how special and meaningful they can be.
Unfortunately, I seldom actually send one out. It is worth the time to do, but it’s hard to actually make the time.
My first (psychological) barrier is my belief that my handwriting is terrible! Next, making sure I have cards and postage available in addition to getting the note to the post office seems like an insurmountable hurdle.
Because of this, I’m always looking for technology solutions that help me send thank you notes. Over the last few years, I’ve explored various options and platforms, yet none have quite fit my needs.
That is, until I found Handwrytten. And no, that is not misspelled!
Handwrytten is a platform that utilizes custom designed and built robots that use an actual pen to “hand write” the exact text you want on your note. They have various predesigned cards for occasions like birthdays, graduations, thank you’s, thanks for doing business with us, etc. You can also create and use custom-designed notecards for your business or special event!
Recently, Catalyit sent out an Agency Tech Stack survey (if you didn’tcomplete the survey yet, click here) to gather information about what products and platforms agencies are using today. As a thank you, we randomly selected a few participants and mailed them a Handwrytten note with a little surprise. Here’s the personalized note we sent, along with a $10 Starbucks gift card.
Why should I use Handwrytten?
Here are some of the features of the Handwrytten platform:
- Costs start at $3.25 per card, including the card, envelope (with return address), and US First Class postage.
- Monthly subscription plans provide even more savings.
- Discounts are also available for prepaid orders, starting at 20% off for 100 cards ($3.15 per card).
- You have the option of sending one-off cards as well as bulk sending using an uploaded contact list.
- You can create custom cards to include your logo and graphics.
- There is a wide selection of handwriting fonts available to choose from. You can also upload your own custom handwriting font for a one-time setup fee of $1,000.
- Create a custom signature for a one-time setup fee of $250 (check out an example of this in the screenshot above).
- An address book allows you to upload your contact list, so name and address information are available with just a click.
- You can create templates with different messages to save you time, as well as personalize your card using merge fields (just like Microsoft Word).
- Gift cards are available as an add-on from various vendors, including Amazon and Starbucks, in multiple amounts starting at $10. You can also include a custom insert like a business card.
- You can directly integrate with platforms such as Salesforce and HubSpot, as well as connect to other apps through Zapier and Integromat. For those that need custom integrations with other platforms, an API is also available.
- A mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
You can request a free sample card be sent to you to see firsthand what your clients will experience.
High touch is essential in the digital world. Finding a technology solution that helps deliver personal touches is a winner.
Let me know how it goes! I think you will like the results.
What tools do you use to create high touches with clients and prospects?