In today’s digital-first world, cyber insurance is a must for any business. We’re thrilled to announce an exclusive partnership with Trava Security, a leader in cyber risk management, to bring you state-of-the-art tools to bolster your cyber insurance offerings.
Trava’s Cyber Risk Checkup: Your Path to New Business
As a Catalyit subscriber, you gain exclusive access to Trava’s Cyber Risk Checkup at no cost. This tool enables you to:
- Assess and Demonstrate Need: Use Trava’s suite of vulnerability scans and reports to showcase the necessity of cyber insurance to your commercial clients.
- Prospect and Grow: Identify potential clients and effortlessly expand your cyber insurance portfolio.
- Exclusive Resources: Benefit from special access to Trava’s Underwriting and Risk Management Resources.
- Empower Your Agency: Conduct a Cyber Risk Checkup on your agency to better understand where you’re most vulnerable and explain your clients’ cyber liabilities.
Seize the Cyber Insurance Opportunity with Trava
Cyber insurance isn’t just a necessity – it’s a lucrative opportunity to grow your business. With Trava’s tools at your disposal, you can help protect your clients while expanding your business capabilities in a hard insurance market. Here’s a snapshot of the potential:
- Average Premiums: For a smaller company with $1M in annual revenue seeking a $1M limit with $10,000 retention, the average cyber insurance premium is around $2,000. Of course, premiums vary for each client and depend on industry segment, revenue, security controls, limit, retention and the carrier and can range from as low as $1,000 to over $10,000.
- Commission Potential: Average commission is a promising 15%, potentially going up to 18% depending on the carriers.
- Agency Revenue: Selling cyber insurance to just one client could mean around $300 in revenue for your agency (15% of a $2,000 premium).
Be the First to Leverage these Tools!
With cyber threats on the rise, offering robust cyber insurance solutions is crucial. Trava equips you with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to protect your clients and tap into a new revenue stream. As a Catalyit subscriber, you’re perfectly positioned to leverage these benefits and lead in the cyber insurance space.
This resource will roll out starting in January 2024. Questions? Contact us.
Maximize your cyber insurance potential. Join the waitlist using the form below and kick off the new year with Catalyit + Trava.