Ever wonder how to keep up with all the changes in the ever-accelerating world of insurance technology? You are one step ahead of the game with Catalyit as your partner, and we will show you how to stay in the know with RSS feeds, a way to get real-time InsurTech news right to your inbox.
Here are a few different ways to get your RSS feeds up and running:
- Use an RSS to email service: There are several online services that can convert RSS feeds into email newsletters and deliver them to your inbox. Some popular options include FeedBurner, MailChimp, and Aweber.
- Use an RSS reader with email delivery: Many RSS readers, such as Feedly, allow you to set up email alerts for new content on a particular RSS feed.
- Use IFTTT (If This Then That): This web-based service allows you to set up “recipes” that connect different web services together. You can use IFTTT to set up a recipe that automatically sends new RSS feed items to your email.
- Use a browser extension: Some extensions, such as “RSS Subscription Extension” for Chrome, allow you to subscribe to RSS feeds and receive updates in your email inbox.
- Use the RSS feed’s email subscription feature: Some websites offer an email subscription option for their RSS feed, you can use that feature to get the RSS feed delivered to your inbox.
So now, what are some of the Catalyit team’s favorite news sources to stay ahead of the curve? Glad you asked. We are sharing just a few in this article, and we can always help you stay ahead with our Catalyit Live Sessions. Register for one today!
This website offers a free RSS feed with the latest news, analysis, and commentary on insurance technology and innovation.
Insurance Nexus is a leading provider of insurance technology news and analysis. They offer a free RSS feed that delivers the latest insurance technology news and information on InsurTech startups, venture capital funding, and more.
Insurance Thought Leadership is a website that offers a free RSS feed that delivers thought-provoking articles, research, and commentary on insurance technology and innovation.
The Digital Insurer website offers a free RSS feed with the latest news, analysis, and commentary on insurance technology and innovation.
Insurtech Insights is a website that offers a free RSS feed that delivers the latest news, analysis, and commentary on insurance technology and innovation.
Stay tuned for more great tech tips delivered right to your inbox from us at Catalyit! Reach out if we can help you with your insurance technology needs.